Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bosom Buddies

On Youtube I'm subscribed to videos from LA's DJ Skee. I have no clue who he is, and like pretty much every other DJ who I've never actually seen behind turntables, I have no clue if he can actually DJ. However, he was a part of a parody of the New Boyz "You're A Jerk" called "I'm At Work" which is unequivocally hilarious. Maybe it's because I do the white collar thing for a living, but the song just always puts a smile on my face.

Anyways, I log in today and I see a new video on his channel starring none other than Wiz Khalifa. It's a pretty standard fare interview until they ask Wiz if there was anyone Wiz would want to smoke weed with, dead or alive. Wiz's answer was unequivocally this guy:



For those of you who don't know, that's Montell Williams. Former talk show host, he is not a staunch supporter of multiple sclerosis, the disease which he has become afflicted with. Montell eases the pain of his MS by smoking marijuana. And Montell is pretty adamant about the unequivocal benefits he gets from his marijuana usage.



Montell is looking at the interviewer like he's Tubesteak in a rap battle getting ready to punch them in the mouth. Like if you try to talk down on Montell, he will jump across the table like Dave Chappelle acting as a black George Bush yelling out "THE NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MY FATHER." I'm not sure if there's anything in my life right now that I would get that wound up over. Amazing. Unequivocally amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment