Sunday, September 19, 2010

12 Play Intermission

Back in the day I used to say "Can I get with you today?"
And you told me "No Robert. No way. No how. Not today"
I used to say "Do you mind if we spend a little time?"
And you told me "No Robert. No way. No how. Not today"
I used to walk up to the girls. I'd say "Can I rock your world?"
And they told me "No Robert. No way. No how. Not today"
And I used to say "Can I knock your boots today?"
And you told me "No Robert. No way. No how. Not today"

But now that I'm all that. You see they used to call me wack
But now they say "Yes Robert. Come on. Right now. You go boy"
You see they used to call me stank, but now I'm walking to the bank
And now they tell me "Yes Robert. Come on. Right now. You go boy"
I asked 'em time and time again, but now they see me driving in my Benz
And now they say "Yes Robert. Come on. Right now. You go boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment