Sunday, April 25, 2010

If I were President...

...every woman would be required to be on Ciara's workout plan. The benefits of this type of initiative are so extensive that we would need an entirely separate blog to break it down.

There are three things I want you to notice:
1. Her Abs
2. Her Legs
3. Her Flexibility

To be honest, the song is not bad to me. The beat goes hard, and it's undeniable that Ciara has an above par voice. What's even more undeniable is how fine she is. To add to that, she's a certified freak. She came out the gate like Usain Bolt when she was grinding on the floor at the beginning (35 second mark). I watched that about 29 times. Some might say that this video is more of a gimmick than anything, but I really don't care. Who doesn't love sex?

Please watch...


Thanks Catfish for bringing this to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment