Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Day

Allow me to use this post to send my condolences to Ryan Dunn and his family. Also to the family of “Macho Man” Randy Savage. Also, allow me to point out my biggest pet peeve with celebrity death: the inconsiderate. Regardless of how either of these guys died, they’re dead. They’re deceased. No longer here among us. We should offer them some kind of respect. That’s like waiting until the anniversary of Tupac Shakur’s birthday to bash him. Oh wait, people do that too. But I digress.

I came across this article online the other day, which was about a tweet done by Robert Ebert. Firstly, why are tweets news? Secondly, how could Ebert possibly think that wasn’t out of line and too soon, mere hours after Dunn’s tragic death? Ebert might be revered in the film industry, but he obviously lacks dignity and tact.

Allow me to lighten the mood a little bit, thanks to none other than Webbie Young Savage.




I truly feel like Webbie, along with Lil Boosie, are modern day nignorant savants, but I will save that post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment