Saturday, February 5, 2011

Overnight Celebrity



This video is absolutely hilarious. I don’t know Kwame Brown personally, but I can’t think of a bigger waste of space on any athletic team. Maybe Brazilian soccer player Amauri, but that’s cutting it close.



• The 3 teams they were talking about all seemed like likely destinations for Kwame next season. Classic.
• Only in the NBA can you get by by just being big. You don’t have to have any other discernible skill set. Just be big and you can have a long career in the NBA.
• Wing players get washed away in the NBA everyday, but big men just kinda linger around. Juwan Howard was playing basketball while I was in elementary school, and the fact that he’s still in the league is both hilarious and sad.
• I will try to sneak this video into any post I can. And this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment