Monday, May 10, 2010

Stuntin Like My Daddy

I know yesterday was Mother's Day, but I wanted to say that I love my father before I started this post. He wasn't the greatest dad in the world, never ballin' out of control and splurging on me, but he was my dad. Most importantly, he taught me how to be a man. He stressed pulling out chairs for women, never laying your hands on a woman, working hard everyday and just owning up to your responsibility. He worked for 20 years and is now fishing or something with the fishing pole they gave him as a retirement gift.

I would always remember as a kid my dad going to the store before big sports games and grabbing a 6-pack of whatever was the cheapest stuff they had. Sometimes Icehouse, sometimes Bud Light, sometimes Natty Ice. He didn't care, as long as it was cheap and he could get the feeling that he was somewhat drinking beer. He was no where near an alcoholic, but he just enjoyed drinking a brew while watching the game. No fault in that.

My man Eddie Winslow sent me this video the other day and I thought to myself "Oh, here's another video of that dumb broad Kat Stacks again." That chick is the epitome of everything that is wrong with hoes these days. HNH. Anywho, I watch the video since its only like 2 minutes long and she goes off on this tirade about Chopper from Da Band smashing that. The first thing I think of is that Chopper, Young City, or whatever he's calling himselves these days, he needs to find the nearest clinic ASAP. Some stuff is untreatable, but for everything else, there's Valtrex. The second thing that came to mind was that "Why is Kat Stacks so famous if she only fucks dudes like Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda & Chopper?" Last time I checked, no one cares about them. I guess its the power of the p-u-s-s-y.

So I'm watching the rest of the video and then this gem hits me over the head like a ton of bricks. For those readers who don't think they can watch the entire post, fast forward to the 1:28 mark.



At the 1:28 mark, Kat Stacks proceeds to crack open a Natty Ice tall boy and pour it into a glass, cup or Mason Jar of some sort. Now, I may not be the smartest person in the world, and I never pretend to be, but if you fuck rap stars for a living, one would think you could afford something better than Natty Ice. Apparently, she's not spending any of that Jae Millz money on her beverage intake. From my illustrious college days, I've had more than my share of Natty Ice and its only a couple notches over Steel Reserve. If you went somewhere and they offered you Natty Ice, you really question how much this person likes you. Natty Ice makes Natty Light taste like Newcastle.

My dad used to drink Natty Ice because it was the cheapest stuff there. Probably the same reason that Kat Stacks drinks it. So I think this chick should be banned from making videos until she can get her budget up a little bit. At least get to the Bud Diesel level or something. I refuse to post or comment on any other video she puts out until she's spilling Cristal like Damon Dash was famous for.



HNH.

Bonus:
Because I try to be a supporter of dialogue, here's someone else's interpretation of pussy power.

No comments:

Post a Comment